Create Production Ready Artwork
- The file is supplied as four-colour process CMYK and not RGB colour space. If you are unfamiliar with this terminology don’t worry, we will convert it for you, though some colours may look washed out.
- The document’s page size is the finished trim size.
- Fonts are embedded or converted to outlines so no fonts are needed.
- All scans resolution are 300 dpi at 100% of the final image size.
- Images are embedded in the file.
- Files are supplied with 3mm bleed.
- Any trim, score or fold marks are indicated and outside the live print area.
- Artwork is at least 5mm from the edge of the page; this is regarded as a safe or quiet area.
- Black text is 100% black and not a mix of CMYK.
- White text is not set to overprint.
- Any multiple-page PDF consists of single pages running from the front cover through to the back cover, including blank pages if needed.
- If folded, check artwork is setup correctly for these folds.